“The effective prayer of the righteous can accomplish much.” James 5:16
- List your prayer needs below.
- Pray for, and notify the person who submitted the prayer request that you’ve prayed for them by clicking “I prayed for this.” You can also pray through our weekly requests here.
- Post updates and answered prayer through email link.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray for the Nichols family whose infant son died on Monday. They are step family to Heather Bowlin
Received: June 28, 2017
Please pray with me for IMPACT week that is coming up the week of July 10. Pray for all those serving that week and that lives will be forever changed as we show the love of Jesus to our community. Can't wait to see what God is going to do!
Received: June 27, 2017
A faithful brother in Christ, Brian Odle is having surgery today and Thursday in Houston for bone cancer. His leg may need to be amputated.
Received: June 6, 2017
Please pray for a dear friend of ours that is battling cancer , her name is Sherry Spivey & pray for her family also
Received: June 3, 2017
David and I will be traveling this weekend. We are flying to Florida tonight and will be returning on Monday. Pray for not only our safe travel, but others who will be traveling this weekend.
Pray for Josh who is far from home in Alaska. We miss him so much, but we know God is taking care of him.
Pray for Doug and LuAnne. Love them always.
Received: June 2, 2017
I have a co-worker whose wife is in hospice care and they are just waiting for her to pass. Please pray for the family and the fact that he is a shift worker and has an 8 year old at home and no local family to babysit when he works.
Received: May 20, 2017
micheal bass's little boy named Dakota miller. They had to life flight him. he's on life support.
Received: May 17, 2017
Thank you for the prayers for Lisa. They were able to get the majority of the cancer and pretty sure they got the borders except for one small area which they will do radiation treatments. Thank you Lord for helping her thru this and Thank you Ridgeview for the prayer wall.
Received: May 2, 2017
- stirring up the ministry to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, our sons Peter and Daniel -
- God's will and wisdom for me and my family; specially for learning in school for Daniel, working for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann( Ann needs husband),
- God's order in my work.
Received: May 2, 2017
A friend asked that we add a 4 month old baby named Owen Steinmann. He is in hospice care for an inoperable brain tumor. Pray for Owen and his family.