Reopening Plan and guidelines (Revised August 21st)
- We will come together in worship this Sunday at 9:00 am & 10:30 am. No RSVP required.
- Online Bible study live stream will be at 8:00am on Facebook and Youtube.
- Masks will be provided if you choose to wear one, but they are not required.
- Sanitizer stations are available in the foyers of each building.
- You may seat yourself! We have markings in the sanctuary and spaced out chairs in the ROC that allow for social distancing. Feel free to ask any deacon or usher if you need assistance.
- Seating will be limited and spaced out according to state guidelines.
- If you need special seating accommodations, please let an usher know. Seating upstairs in the ROC (9am) will be reserved for families with small children. These families can each use the Sunday school rooms for their children if needed.
- We will not pass plates for the offering or hand out bulletins. You can continue to give online or in the offering boxes provided.
- RidgeKids, preschool, and nursery areas will be closed. Families will remain together in the service.
- We will continue to live stream our 10:30 service.
- If you have a compromised immune system or aren’t ready to return yet, we understand. We encourage you to stay at home and continue to worship with us online.
- Sunday School curriculum (Isaiah) will be available in the ROC at the 9:00 service if you would like to pick up. Books will be arranged by class.
- A tentative “normal” return with all children, preschool, student, and adult Sunday school classes will be announced at a later date.
Giving via Easytithe App
Give by Text: Simply text the word GIVE, or the desired dollar amount to 1-423-436-7676
If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to register before completing your gift. If you’ve given before, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Rightnow Media – Free access provided by Ridgeview.
Youth Ministry360’s Youth Group at Home
Lifeway’s Kids or Preschool at Home – Login or Create free account and click “register”
Bible Study Resources
Ministry Grid – Free access provided by Ridgeview: Ministry Training and Resources – Login or Create free account
Smallgroup.com – For a limited time, you can watch free teaching videos from 12 different Bible studies.To access these videos, download the Smallgroup by Lifeway app on your Apple or Android device.
Love Your Neighbor Printable Handout
TN Dept. of Health
Educational resources from Jenny Phillips: http://ridgeviewbaptist.org/jenny-educational-resources/
COVID-19 Live Schedule
|Monday||6:30 PM||Ridge-Viewpoint||Pastor Jon Rogers with Guests||Facebook Live/ YouTube Live|
|Tuesday||6:00 PM||Psalms Study for Students||Pastor Patrick Arbo||Facebook Live (Student Page)/YouTube Live/Instagram TV (Student Page)|
|Wednesday||6:30 PM||Wednesday Night Study Live||Pastor Jon Rogers||Facebook Live (Student Page)/YouTube Live/Instagram TV (Student Page)|
|Thursday||6:00 PM||Psalms Study for Students||Pastor Patrick Arbo||Facebook Live (Student Page)/YouTube Live/Instagram TV (Student Page)|
|Friday||10:00 AM||Pastor's Update||Pastor Jon Rogers||Facebook/YouTube|
|Sunday||9:30 AM||Sunday School||Adult Sunday School Leaders||Facebook Live/ YouTube Live|
|Sunday||10:30 AM||Worship Service||Israel Saxton, Pastor Patrick Arbo, and Pastor Jon Rogers||Facebook Live/ YouTube Live|
We will be starting a live interview series with people in our community. This series will be giving you practical knowledge on how to navigate this tough time. These will be live on Monday evenings and will be in a question and answer format. On March 23, we will be having Daniel and Jenny Phillips. They both are involved with Compassionate Hope ministry and Jenny has been involved in homeschooling for years.
You may submit questions that you want answered at http://ridgeviewbaptist.org/questions/.